2022 Workers' Memorial Day
Hosted by The Builders' Association, in partnership with the OSHA Region VII Office and OSHA Kansas City Area Office, the 2022 Workers' Memorial Day program will feature a tribute video commemorating all workers who have lost their lives in the workplace during the past years, a special performance by Matt Snook and remarks from the following:
- Don Greenwell | The Builders' Association president
- Matt Dierking | The Builders' Association safety, health and environmental services director
- Pat "Duke" Dujakovich | Greater Kansas City AFL-CIO president
- Ryan Hodge | OSHA Kanas City Area Office deputy regional administrator
- Karena Lorek | OSHA Kansas City Area Office, area director
Please register via this linked form to confirm counts and receive updates about the event. There is no cost to attend.