We know COVID has been difficult for most of us in one way or another. We’re honored you’re considering coming out to our annual Anniversary Event (formerly the banquet) to help us recognize our annual Builders’ Scholarship Foundation recipients and member milestone anniversaries. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and safe throughout your experience, so we have a few protocols in place.
***To attend the event, a vaccination card or negative COVID test, taken within 48 hours prior to the event, will be required. Additional safety measures that will be in place are as follows:
- Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be available in various locations throughout the event.
- Cleaning: Supplies will be provided to clean high-touch surfaces.
- Check-in: Vaccination cards or a negative COVID test result will be required to enter.
- Other: The venue will continue to follow Kansas City guidelines regarding mask mandates and other policies. Updates will be reflected in communications.
We have some unique sponsorship opportunities at the venue this year that offer, not just a cool branded experience, but excellent brand awareness; these spots are limited though, so don’t miss out! Group ticket packages come with recognition, so be sure to purchase season or tournament tickets for your group instead of single general admission tickets so your company receives recognition. Further details are noted below. All ticket types include full concessions (reception-style meal), an open bar, play-by-play action (presentation), and unlimited games and activities at the venue. To register, log-in or create a log-in, select "Register Myself" on this event page, add your program items and follow the steps to check out. You must register by Friday, Feb. 11 to attend.
What you need to know about attending:
- Format: The setup is different this year. We’ll have theatre seating during the presentation, followed by a mostly standing format with food stations and games. There will be some seating areas available for those who wish to use them. Event dress is casual.
- Food: Although set at stations instead of served at a table, a full, multicourse dinner will be provided, so come hungry.
- Parking: Spaces will be available in a nearby garage and further details will be shared with event registrants. If weather permits, those near the venue may find walking or taking the streetcar the most convenient way to arrive. Carpooling or rideshare is encouraged.
- Special accommodations: If you need accommodations in any way, including accessible parking options, please contact Krista at [email protected].
- Agenda: The night’s schedule is provided below, but please note times are subject to change.
- 5 p.m. | VIP Tip-Off Reception (benefactors, scholarship recipients and VIP sponsors ONLY)
- 5:45 p.m. | Warm Up (event check-in with light drinks and apps)
- 6:15 p.m. | Play-by-Play Action on Center Court (presentation begins)
- 7 p.m. | Games & Concessions (activities, dinner and open bar)
- 9 p.m. | Event Closes
>>This event is sponsored by: