PMDP+ UNIT 1 INTRO TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP - VIRTUAL
(Brought to you by AGC Wisconsin. Open to The Builders' Association members.)
Two full days of training: Thursday, April 15 and Friday, April 16, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. each day!
A few Topics and objectives include:
The five process groups in Project Management
- Discuss the importance of time management and work/life balance
- Project Managers’ role and responsibilities in the construction industry
- The importance of consistent implementation of personnel management policies
- Identify the soft skills critical to the Project Manager role
- Summarize the value of communication and ethics
- Discuss the importance of leadership and teamwork
- Explain why a Project Manager must be an effective problem solver & more
The plus is one day of leadership learning that includes:
Effective communication skills
- Time management
- Situational leadership
These essential skills include hands-on demonstrations to improve your leadership ability.
Class is virtual and limited to 24
Are you a member of an AGC Chapter from another state? Login as a non member and then use the discount code provided by your chapter.
Questions? Contact Caleb McCandless, Workforce & Professional Development Director, The Builders' Association/Kansas City Chapter, AGC
Jim Falbo, Associate Director of Workforce & Safety, The AGC of Wisconsin