News release - Jan. 21, 2021
Angela Crawford, Marketing Director
Builders’ Association names 2021 Board of Directors
||The Builders’ Association Board of Directors 2021 Chairman, Eddy Whitley, is the President and CEO of Whitley Construction Company, LLC.
The Builders’ Association is pleased to announce the appointment of its 2021 Board of Directors. Eddy Whitley, President/CEO of Whitley Construction Company, LLC and 2020 Vice Chairman, was seated as Chairman of the Board in a virtual meeting Jan. 7.
Whitley plans to prioritize continued progress toward the association’s goals in its Plan 2023.
“We’re facing some challenges and changes – both external, like the coronavirus, and internal, like the retirement of some seasoned employees in the main office,” Whitley said. “Above all, I want to make sure we meet our objectives and keep doing what we’ve always done: providing a full range of quality services to all our members.”
Rob Cleavinger, JE Dunn Construction Company, will serve as Vice Chairman, joining Assistant Chairman Brandy McCombs, IBC Traffic, Inc./IBC Carpentry, LLC. Chris Stanton, McCownGordon Construction, is Immediate Past Chairman.
New to the Board are Keith Dorrian, A.L. Huber, Inc.; LaTasha McCall, LM2 Construction & Consulting, Inc.; and Mike Swift, Thomas McGee Group.
“I’d like to welcome the association’s new board leadership and congratulate Eddy on his appointment as Chairman,” said Don Greenwell, President of The Builders’ Association. “Builders’ will benefit from this diverse range of expertise as we move forward in the new year.”
The full Board of Directors is listed below.
The Builders’ Association 2021 Board of Directors
- Eddy Whitley, Whitley Construction Company, LLC, Chairman
- Rob Cleavinger, JE Dunn Construction Company, Vice Chairman
- Brandy McCombs, IBC Traffic, Inc./IBC Carpentry, LLC, Assistant Chairman
- Chris Stanton, McCownGordon Construction, Immediate Past Chairman
- Keith Dorrian, A.L. Huber, Inc.
- Clay Grannemann, TJ Wies Contracting, Inc.
- Tim Harmon, Harmon Construction, Inc.
- Jennifer Hart, Hartline Construction, LLC
- Andy Heitmann, Turner Construction Company
- Connie Leipard, Quality Drywall Construction, Inc.
- LaTasha McCall, LM2 Construction & Consulting, Inc.
- Angie McElhaney, Mark One Electric Company, Inc.
- Mary McNamara, Cornell Roofing & Sheet Metal Company
- Archie Smith, V, Universal Construction Company, Inc.
- Mike Swift, Thomas McGee Group
About the Builders’ Association
Since 1887, The Builders’ Association has been committed to improving people’s lives through construction. Builders’ is a nonprofit trade association on a mission to advance the industry and the broader community. Serving mid-America, the association’s hundreds of member companies employ over 25,000 people. As a catalyst for collaboration, Builders’ connects passionate people and businesses.
About the Kansas City Chapter, Associated General Contractors of America
The association’s sister organization, the Kansas City Chapter, Associated General Contractors of America, currently represents 120 firms in the heartland region and is part of the AGC of America, the largest and oldest national construction trade association in the United States.
Visit The Builders’ Association online at www.buildersassociation.com and connect with them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.