Topics covered in this course include:
- 29 CFR 1926, Subpart P
- OSHA Excavation Competent Person
- Soil Classification Categories
- Fall Protection
- Protective Systems
- Access and Egress
- Exposure to Falling Loads
- Exposure to Vehicular Traffic
- Water Accumulation
- Identification of Underground Utilities & One Call System
- Hazardous Atmospheres
- Emergency Rescue Planning
- Criminal Prosecution & Wrongful Death Lawsuits relating to Trenching/Excavation Accidents
Knowledge Check: A written multiple-choice learning exercise is administered at the conclusion of the course.
Course Completion Documentation: Upon successful course completion, each participant will receive a Builders’ Association Photo ID Data Card.
Date/Time: Thursday, January 16, 8 to 11:30 a.m.
Cost: $99 for members; $125 for nonmembers
Presenter: Robert Simmons, Regional Manager, Safety, Health & Environmental Services, The Builders’ Association
To register: Please contact Robert Simmons at (573) 298- 2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org