The 90 minute “Tips and Tricks” webinar will cover a variety of topics to introduce some of Excel’s most powerful and useful features to improve performance, save time, and build smarter spreadsheets.
Using Excel’s hotkeys and other functions to be more efficient in preparing spreadsheets
- Working quickly and efficiently with hotkeys and accelerator keys
- Eliminating manual “point and click” work by using Excel’s powerful selection tools like Go-To and Paste-Special
- Automating repetitive typing (i.e. adding dates to rows or columns) using Flash Fill
- Working with large and complex sheets using Excel’s “View” tools to your advantage
Working with different kinds of data in Excel- beyond just numbers!
- Using Dates in Excel, including calculations such as number of days/months/years between any two dates
- Working with Text in Excel
Key formulas for smarter spreadsheets- build spreadsheets that return data from a predefined list based on an input, or instantly evaluate if something meets a predefined criteria (such as a KPI)
- IF, SUMIF, and Conditionals
Analyzing data using Excel- summarize large datasets instantly, without using formulas!
- Analyzing datasets using Filter, Advanced Filter, Conditional Format
- PivotTables- summarize big datasets how you want, quickly and easily
Date: Tuesday 07/21/20
Time: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm (Question and Answer session to follow)
Presenter: Matt Russell, CPA - Supervisor, MarksNelson LLC
Cost: $25 for members and $75 for non-members
A zoom link will be emailed to everyone who registers on 7/20/20.