Construction Supervisory Fundamentals (CSF)-Virtual
(Brought to you by AGC Wisconsin. Open to The Builders' Association members.)
Two full days of training: Wednesday, Feb. 24 and Thursday, Feb. 25, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. each day!
Construction Supervision Fundamentals (CSF) is designed specifically to meet the needs of the learner, as well as the construction industry. Developed, updated, and field tested by contractors for contractors, this course focuses on the knowledge, skills and attitudes required for effective construction supervision. It is especially appropriate for those who are new supervisors or newly promoted foremen, or for anyone who seeks career advancement in leading and directing Construction activities.
ATTEND REMOTELY VIA WEBINAR (requires a computer with a camera & audio access)
Session 1 - Team Management
- Session 2 - Project and Team Leadership
- Session 3 - Communication Skills
- Session 4 - Time Management and Project Scheduling
- Session 5 - Risk Management
- Session 6 - Construction Law and Contract Documents
- Session 7 - Problem Resolution
- Session 8 - Productivity and Cost Control
- Session 9 - Skills Development
Questions? Contact Caleb McCandless, Workforce & Professional Development Director, The Builders' Association/Kansas City Chapter, AGC
Jim Falbo, Associate Director of Workforce & Safety, The AGC of Wisconsin