We will be volunteering at Harvesters on 2/21/19 from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. Volunteers will be sorting and repackaging donated product in the Volunteer Engagement Center (VEC). There will be a happy hour immediately following the event. Parking is available in front of the building and in an overflow lot across the street. Please enter through the Volunteer Entrance (under the red awning).
- Closed toed shoes are required
- Dress casually (jeans and t-shirts, and sweatshirts to layer in the winter)
- Please leave all valuable jewelry at home. This includes rings which may come off while packing
- No food, gum, or drinks are permitted in the warehouse
- Cell phone usage is not permitted in the warehouse
- All volunteers must be free of contagious illness (runny nose, colds, the flu, strep throat, etc)