News release - Jan 10, 2022
Angela Crawford, Marketing Vice President
Builders’ Association names 2022 Board of Directors
The Builders’ Association Board of Directors 2022 Chair, Rob Cleavinger is the Senior Vice President of JE Dunn Construction Company
The Builders’ Association is pleased to announce the appointment of its 2022 Board of Directors. Rob Cleavinger, Senior Vice President JE Dunn Construction Company and 2021 Vice Chair, was seated as Chair of the Board in a virtual meeting Jan. 6.
Cleavinger plans to prioritize membership commitment as part of the association’s goals in its Plan 2023.
“The Builders’ Association in collaboration with the Association of General Contractors is such a huge part of this community and the construction industry,” said Cleavinger. “It is vital to our membership through commitment, collaboration and advancement, and I am very proud to be just a small part of that.”
Rob Cleavinger, JE Dunn Construction Company, will serve as Chair, joining Vice Chair Brandy McCombs, IBC Traffic, Inc./IBC Carpentry, LLC, and Assistant Chair Angie McElhaney, Mark One Electric Company, Inc. Eddy Whitley, Whitley Construction Company, LLC, is Past Chair.
New to the Board are Jason Meyer, Rau Construction Company; John Rohrer, John Rohrer Contracting Company, Inc.; and Ryan Warman, Pearce Construction. Angie McElhaney, Mark One Electric Company, Inc., is the newest officer as Assistant Chair.
“Rob is the leader to get us further focused on our business plan, Plan-23,” said President of The Builders’ Association Don Greenwell. “The board and staff have designed team-based structure as we develop relationships, increase engagement and build skills in our industry.”
The full Board of Directors is listed below.
The Builders’ Association 2022 Board of Directors
- Rob Cleavinger, JE Dunn Construction Company, Chair
- Brandy McCombs, IBC Traffic, Inc./IBC Carpentry, Vice Chair
- Angie McElhaney, Mark One Electric Company, Inc., Assistant Chair
- Eddy Whitley, Whitley Construction Company, LLC, Past Chair
- Keith Dorrian, A.L. Huber General Contractor
- Clay Grannemann, TJ Wies Contracting, Inc.
- Jennifer Hart, Hartline Construction, LLC
- Andy Heitmann, Turner Construction Company
- Connie Leipard, Quality Drywall Construction, Inc.
- LaTasha McCall, LM2 Construction & Consulting, Inc.
- Archie Smith, V, Universal Construction Company, Inc.
- Mike Swift, Thomas McGee Group
- Jason Meyer, Rau Construction Company
- John Rohrer, John Rohrer Contracting Company, Inc.
- Ryan Warman, Pearce Construction
About The Builders’ Association
The Builders’ Association is a nonprofit commercial construction trade association serving hundreds of member companies that employ over 25,000 people in mid-America. Since 1887, The Builders’ Association has advanced the construction industry and served as a catalyst for collaboration by connecting passionate people and businesses, with a vision of improving lives through construction.
About the Kansas City Chapter, Associated General Contractors of America
The association’s sister organization, the Kansas City Chapter, Associated General Contractors of America, currently represents more than 100 firms in the heartland region and is part of the AGC of America, the largest and oldest national construction trade association in the United States.
Visit The Builders’ Association online at www.buildersassociation.com and connect with them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.