AGC's Lean Construction Education Program (LCEP) is made up of seven units.
Unit 1 Variation in Production Systems
- Unit 2 Pull in Production
- Unit 3 Lean Work structuring
- Unit 4 The Last Planner System
- Unit 5 Lean Supply Chain and Assembly
- Unit 6 Lean Design and Pre-construction
- Unit 7 Problem-solving Principles and Tools
The AGC Certificate of Management—Lean Construction (CM-Lean) four hour exam is proctored at the North Kansas City facility each month. Interested parties must have completed all seven courses prior to sitting for the exam. Watch the calendar to the right for exam dates and times.
To register, please click here.